The 2014 Christmas Tree season is now closed. We are no longer taking new orders for Mail Order Christmas Trees.
The Cartner Family wishes you and your family a warm Merry Christmas, and a joyous New Year! We look forward to serving you next holiday season.
Order a Real Christmas Tree
We offer quick delivery of Christmas trees, wreaths, and garland directly to your home or business.
This year NEW to the Cartner Christmas Tree offering is the “Cartner Frosted Fraser Fir”. It comes in heights of 3′ or 4′ with a stand (for no additional cost) and FREE SHIPPING. What is a Cartner Frosted Fir? To see an image, scroll down.
“After several years of experimenting and testing the real Christmas Tree growers perfected a white paint that give the REAL tree a “frosted” look. It is non-toxic, biodegradable paint which is lightly sprayed on the trees just prior to harvesting. Once received it should be treated just like any other live tree : plenty of water , away from direct heat and surrounded with happiness. ” – David Cartner
To Place an Order you may use any of the following methods:
- ALL ORDERS for individual trees SHIP FOR FREE – FREE FREIGHT.
- Tree Orders Ship on Monday’s on specific calendar dates. You may choose a date in the shopping cart.
- To order Online, click here to visit our online store.
- To order by Email, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To order by Phone, please contact us at: 877-384-TREE (8733).
- To order by Fax, print the order form at the bottom of the page and fax your order to: 828-733-3799.
- To place an order by Mail (Mail Order) print the order form (scroll to bottom of this page and click the link), fill it out, and mail it to: Cartner Christmas Tree Farm, P.O. Box 247, Newland, NC 28657
Make checks payable to: Cartner Christmas Tree Farm
Click for a digital pdf order form, which you should download and fill out on your computer, there is no need to print it.
New This Year!
Please contact us for home delivery from one of our retailers in your area.
Recent Photoshoots with the Cartner’s Blue Ridge Fraser Fir.
Cottage Living Dec. 2009
Coastal Living Dec. 2009