Quality & Service
The Cartner Christmas Tree Farm is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving select garden centers and independent retailers across America for over fifty years.
We know our quality must be superior for you to compete with the “Big Box” stores and others.
- We fertilize your trees in the spring and again in the fall to ensure a deep green color.
- During the summer months, your trees will be uniquely and individually hand pruned specifically leaving long sturdy branches for your customers to hang ornaments.
- Our measuring stick gives you more height than industry standards.
- Prior to harvest, we check your trees once again to ensure high quality.
- We offer high quality #2 quality trees so everyone can afford a real tree.
- Pests are continually monitored so your trees remain insect-free.
- During harvest, your trees are watered daily and protected by shade to guarantee the freshest tree possible.
Being a family business, we understand the needs of a small business.
- We strive to post current pictures of your trees on this website.
- We allow changes to your order up until your order ships giving you flexibility and peace of mind.
- When we ship your order, we stress good communication with fax, phone, and email to prevent lost time and money when your order arrives.
- We offer financing after a credit application.
As a pioneer in the Christmas tree industry we take pride in our commitment to provide fresh quality Fraser Firs with excellent customer service.
If you are not happy with the quality of our product or our service, please contact us for a quick and positive response.
We also appreciate any comments and feedback.
Please send correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam and David with their 2013 NC Grand Champion Christmas Trees.
Sam and Margaret Cartner with their 2000 NC Grand Champion Christmas Tree.
Sam Cartner was inducted into the WNC Agricultural Hall of Fame in 2002 for his life long service to the industry and his key involvment in establishing the NC Christmas Tree Assoc. in 1959.
Sam Cartner was recognized for his years of service to the industry when he was presented with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2006 National Christmas Tree Association Biennial Convention in Portland, OR.