I have recently updated our Buy Wholesale page to include a more in depth description of our harvesting process and our shipping abilities.
I know and understand your needs as a small garden center, a mom and pop shop, or as a small retail lot. I know our quality and service must be superior for you and I to successfully compete with the “big box” stores such as Lowes and Home Depot, therefore, we have increased our efforts and budget in the following areas:
- Walking the fields twice by different people to check the quality of the trees tagged for harvest.
- Upgrading #2 quality trees so everyone can afford a real tree.
- Adding 2 ponds adjacent to the loading bins so trees are watered sufficiently like “fresh flowers”.
- Posting current pictures and videos of your trees on our website.
- Increasing communication during shipping and harvest via fax, telephone and e-mail.
Sam Cartner’s vision, since 1959, has always been to “grow a tree to decorate” and to ship the cleanest, greenest and freshest trees possible. We are certain our Fraser Firs will exceed your expectations, proving to be a great success for you. Please call if you have any questions, need any additional information or references. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.